Designed to be at home rock crawling, exploring the desert, mud bogging, playing in the dunes, or a casual drive through mountain trails, the Patagonia M/T has all the attributes to overcome any terrain. The high-void tread design is engineered to provide aggressive biting edges while promoting self-cleaning. Staggered, off-center tread blocks provide increased traction while enhancing on-the-road performance. The Patagonia M/T's 3-ply sidewall provides additional protection against impact damage, while stone ejectors combat stone drilling, especially useful for rock crawling and all-terrain exploration.
- Off-Road Performance: 5.0
- Dry Handling: 3.5
- Wet Performance: 3.5
- Ride Comfort: 3.0
- Quiet Ride: 4.0
- Tread Life: 3.5
- Snow Performance: 3.5
- Q-speed rated performance
- Extreme Terrain: Aggressive design and large voids to effectively navigate rough conditions
- Wet Traction: Elaborate sipping and enhanced tread design allows for superior water dispersion
- Extreme Durability: Radial construction and 3-ply sidewall
- Cut and Chip Compound: Compound formulated to withstand abuse from rocks and gravel in rough conditions
- High void tread design promotes self-cleaning capabilities to quickly expel mud and debris.
- Stone ejectors are integrated into the tread design to protect against stone retention and drilling.
- Patagonia M/T tire is compatible with light truck