Patagonia SXT tire is engineered specifically for recreational off-road vehicles, such as UTVs and side-by-sides. This DOT-approved UTV-specific tire is developed to conquer extremely harsh terrains. The Patagonia SXT is constructed with a Kevlar belt package to enhance strength while keeping the tire's carcass weight as light as possible. Formulated with a cut and chip-resistant, silica-enriched tread compound, the SXT is capable of providing competent traction in silt, sand, and rocks. Deep, wide grooves with stone ejectors help disperse dirt and debris while overlapping wide tread blocks maintain stability and improve sure-footed control during rapid acceleration and braking.
- Off-Road Performance: 4.5
- Dry Handling: 4.0
- Wet Performance: 4.0
- Quiet Ride: 3.5
- Snow Performance: 3.5
- UTV and Side-by-Side: Designed and engineered specifically for off-road use with recreational Utility Task Vehicles/Side-By-Sides
- Extreme Terrain: Aggressive design and large voids to effectively navigate rough conditions
- Cut and Chip Compound: Compound formulated to withstand abuse from rocks and gravel in rough conditions.
- Kevlar Belt Package: Enhanced strength while keeping the weight as light as possible
- Tires can achieve a maximum sustained speed of 81 mph (130 km/h)
- Patagonia SXT tire is compatible with European cars