The Crosswind M/T is a mud terrain all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light truck vehicles. The open tread pattern promotes remarkable all weather traction, while the wide grooves effectively resist hydroplaning situations. The rugged tread design with the wraparound shoulder tread pattern enhances the off-road, especially mud terrain, performing capability. The open tread design keeps a clean footprint by dispersing mud and snow from between the tread elements. The tread compound is cut and chip resistant, ensuring a safer off-road drive. The M/T increases the steering responsiveness and driving stability with the directional tread design.
- Mud Terrain Tire: The rugged, directional tread pattern and the wraparound shoulder tread design enhance the mud terrain road gripping ability.
- All Season Tire: The open tread pattern ensures excellent all weather traction and road gripping ability in dry, wet and winter weather.
- Self-cleaning Tread: The open tread design cleans out mud and snow and ejects rocks stuck between the tread elements to maintain a clean footprint.
- Hydroplaning: Hydroplaning is avoided as the wide tread grooves actively disperse water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Durable: The tread compound is especially durable as it prevents cuts and chipping from damaging the tire both on and off-road.
- Handling: The steering and the driving stability are enhanced with the directional tread pattern and the shoulder tread block.